Dodge Ram 2500-3500 in Houston
The Ram family of heavy-duty pickups is no stranger to accolades — and this year is no exception. Notably, the Ram Power Wagon® was named the Heavy-Duty Truck of Texas by the Texas Auto Writers Association, the Ram 2500/3500 lineup continues its assault on the heavy-duty market — bringing an arsenal of new and innovative features to the table.
Make no mistake, these Rams are serious trucks with serious capabilities — built to take on any challenge with confidence. Standard on 2500 models, the legendary 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine delivers outstanding performance and responsive acceleration. When equipped with the available legendary 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine, you'll also get an integrated diesel exhaust brake — providing the stopping power you need when hauling those big loads. Add in an available trailer brake controller and the available spray-in bedliner, and you've got a truck that can handle a punishing workload and be no worse for the wear.
Of course, Ram 2500/3500 trucks are as comfortable as they are tough. With available features like Uconnect™ Media Center radios, Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC), power sunroof and heated and ventilated hydro mount front seats — you'll get the job done in the utmost style and comfort.
Key Reasons to Buy
- Legendary 5.7L HEMI® V8 with VVT and 5-speed automatic transmission engine generates 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque (2500 only)
- Available 6.7L High Output Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine (late availability, April 2011) delivers 350 hp and up to 800 lb-ft of torque with the available 6-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission or 610 lb-ft of torque with the 6-speed manual transmission
- All Cummins Turbo Diesel engines feature a standard integrated diesel engine exhaust brake for enhanced deceleration control
- Available Ram Crew Cab or Mega Cab
- Outstanding warranty coverage
- 3-year/36,000-mile Basic Bumper-To-Bumper Warranty with Roadside Assistance
- 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty*
- Corrosion Protection Warranty
- Refined interior with dramatic styling, high-value soft-touch materials, impeccable fit-and-finish and outstanding ergonomics to reduce fatigue even on the longest work days
- Best-in-class* total interior volume and behind-rear-seat storage (Mega Cab)
- Available integrated trailer brake controller improves trailer braking control
- Available maximum 5,290-lb payload and best-in-class 22,700 trailer-towing capability* (3500 Regular Cab DRW) (Late availability, April 2011)
- No Diesel Emission Fluid required (unlike Ford and Chevy/GMC)
- Standard rear C-pillar hydro cab mounts for road vibration isolation and a smoother ride
- Behind-seat storage (Regular Cab and Mega Cab) and segment-exclusive* 2nd row Store-in-Floor storage bins (Crew Cab)
- Available Uconnect™ Media Center features provide the flexibility to play a variety of media including CDs, DVDs, USB drives, MP3/WMA files and SIRIUS® Satellite Radio*
- Ram Power Wagon Heavy Duty Truck of Texas
- The 5.7L HEMI® V8 was one of Ward’s “10 Best Engines” for five consecutive years in a row
- Ram Mega Cab® has best-in-class* total interior volume and behind-rear-seat storage
- Ram Heavy Duty Crew Cab offers segment-exclusive* in-floor storage bins
- Ram 3500 has best-in-class available trailer-towing capability* ¯ 22,700 pound trailer weight and unsurpassed 30,000 pound GCWR (3500 Regular Cab DRW) (Late availability, April 2011)
- Ram 3500 has best-in-class* standard torque
- Ram 3500 is the only one in its class to offer a standard diesel engine
RAM 2500 Inventory at Northwest Dodge
Pricing and Information Disclaimer: All vehicle prices are subject to change without notice. This may be due to, but not limited to, accessories or options added by our accessory specialists. This calculator is intended solely for general informational purposes and to provide a rough estimate based on the information you have provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Please note that title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations. Personal circumstances may have a significant effect on interest rates for which an individual might qualify. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or applicability of the estimates produced by this calculation, and the results from its use should be viewed as hypothetical, for illustrative purposes. At the appropriate time, we recommend that you rely upon actual interest rate and payment information provided to you by your dealer or lender. Does not include tax, title, or doc fee.